PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
Designs and/or develops new products, including possible proprietary items, according to the organization’s Product Development plan. Research, produce samples to satisfy product design specifications.
- Preferably college graduate in business administration, Marketing, or industrial design is preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Organized and Keen on details
- Good reasoning ability, ability to think in abstract terms.
- Able to understand and utilize management reports and plans to conduct business
- Familiarity with computer applications is required.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.