A Merchandiser is responsible for the following tasks:
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Maintains customer relationships through daily interactions with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing an optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; (outright) arranging for return and credit for damaged products or creating timely requests for replenishment (Concess)
- Completes call reports by observing and reporting display and pricing of competitors’ products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of a special promotion period.
- Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- At least high school level or high school graduate.
- 5’2 height for female and 5’4 for male.
- Willing to be assigned or a local of the following:
- Cavite Area (Imus, Rosario, Dasmariñas, Trece Martires)
- Laguna (Sta. Rosa, Calamba, Cabuyao)
- Batangas (Lipa, Tanauan, Sto. Tomas)
- Rizal (San Mateo, Masinag-Antipolo)
- Bulacan (Baliwag, Pulilan, Marilao)
- Olongapo (Subic)
- La Union (San Fernando)