The Import Executive is responsible to provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
- A graduate of at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Logistics, Custom Administration, Business Studies / Administration or Equivalent.
- Preferably with international trade industry experience and has a broker’s license.
- Knowledge in import and export, as well as being familiar with the legal requirements regarding importing and exporting shipments.
- Has good customer service and negotiation skills to deal with the demands of local and overseas clients.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and other related programs used in the field such as the ERP system.
- Must be able to speak Mandarin and Fukien.