Company Nurse / HR Assistant
The Company Nurse / HR Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Providing basic healthcare needs to employees. This includes dispensing of over-the-counter medicines, administering first aid when needed and evaluating employees’ overall health.
- Responsible for coordinating with the company’s healthcare provider to set up annual exams and physicals for all employees.
- Works closely with employees to raise healthcare awareness. This includes evaluating an employee’s health and making lifestyle recommendations to improve their health, dissemination of health information through the creation of infographic materials, conduct health programs to promote awareness and illness prevention.
- Maintain a safe working environment by inspecting the company for possible health hazards
- Acts as liaison officer to the company’s medical insurance provider.
- Assist in HR functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Nursing.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- With BOSH Training for nurses is an advantage
- Willing to be trained in Human Resources function.
- Willing to work in Malate, Manila