The Company Driver is responsible for the following:
- Drive vehicle/s for official travel and business, or as requested. Provide transportation to and from places to company executives, relatives, visitors, and business partners as authorized by the assigned department head.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Maintain and account for company vehicle/s. Ensure that all assigned vehicle/s are clean and are in good condition. Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry minor repairs and maintenance when necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take. Must be familiar with the city and provincial routes.
- Assist the Admin Manager to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Document official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;
- May be required to perform duties other than transporting people, including but not limited to the delivery and pickup of goods and the running of errands.
- At least a High School Graduate.
- Must have a professional driver’s license with 1, 2 and 3 restrictions.
- Minimum recent 2 years of experience as a driver with a good driving record.
- Organized and systematic.
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual.
- Has a good personality, honest, reliable and respectful of confidentiality.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays as required.
- Willing to work not just as a company driver but also as a personal driver to executives even after office hours or when the need arises.
- Residing in Manila area is not a requirement but is an advantage.