IT Specialist / SAP ABAP HANA Developer
The IT Specialist / SAP ABAP HANA Developer is responsible for the following:
- Designs / develops and supports S/4 HANA applications with focus on HANA version of Advance Business Application Programming (ABAP) and SAP Fiori base applications.
- This specialty may develop or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects from different platforms.
- This specialty may have additional have working knowledge with SAP HANA Technical Concept and Performance Rule and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core Data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA and HANA Live models consumption.
- Give support to users of SAP/4 HANA system.
- Integrate other OMNI system TeamPOS and Barcoder.
- A graduate of at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related programming experience or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 2+ years of experience in full-cycle development projects on SAP ABAP HANA.
- Must have experiences on the following ABAP programming, ABAP WRICEF (Workflow, Reports, Interface, Conversations, Enhancement and Forms), Data Migration, SAP HANA CDS, OData and Techno Functional (Core Module SD, MM, FICO)
- Experience/s on the following is an advantage: Business Analytics and Visual Foxpro Skills.
- Must have professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good in functional and technical documentation.
- Amendable to work on a flexible schedule during system roll-out and implementation.